Monday, March 08, 2010

Tools

During the upcoming International Family Film Festival, which was founded by the same team that created Freshi Films, I’ll be vlogging and blogging the entire experience. It’s really somewhat of a laboratory for me, as I’m beginning to use the social networking tools at my disposal.

As I research and apply these tools, I’m coming to the conclusion that “social networking” is radically different from person to person, depending upon individual needs and talents. It’s more a question of understanding the tools and developing a strategy, as opposed to searching for “how-to” guidelines. Even my plans for the festival are evolving before it’s even begun, as I contemplate how each of the tools I’m using – vlogging, blogging, Twitter, and Flickr – work together to create an overall experience. I look forward to the journey.

No comments: