Saturday, December 26, 2009

Another Call to Join the "Bollywood Steps" Facebook Group



If you haven't already, this is another request (if you're on Facebook) (this is a feed from my blog at richsamuels.blogspot.com), I'd like to invite you to join the group I created for my documentary, "Bollywood Steps." The success of an independent documentary like this depends a great deal on a "grassroots" campaign of sorts, and this group is a way of keeping all interested parties informed on an ongoing basis with all the various aspects of the production.

This coming year is going to be very eventful for this film, and I'm hoping to use a variety of new distribution avenues (in addition to the traditional forms). I'l be posting specifics here as time goes on.

Facebook users can find the group at:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=55951506862

Thanks!

No comments: