Monday, May 10, 2010

The Real Face of Social Media

A few weeks ago, I had a great opportunity to meet some long-time vloggers who were gathering in Santa Monica before several of them took off on a week-long road trip north to San Francisco. I'd become familiar with several of them; I'd only met one of them before - we'd been high school friends, but our last contact was about twenty years ago, as far as we can remember. They came from across the United States and the UK.

In the journey learning and applying social media into my life and business, this experience was particularly inspiring (you can see my initial reaction at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pclKu2YxFWU.

I just watched one of the traveling vlogger's recollections. If you're interested in the human side of social networking, it's worth taking at look at this vlog by Andymooseman. Then, check out their group page, and learn more about the trip.

No comments: