Monday, September 25, 2006

Notes Left

When I went out to my car this morning, I found a printout left on my windshield (and i assume those of my neighbors) from the Superior Court of California, indicating that a particular individual was a convicted child molester - his apartment number was notated by hand on the page.

Important information - especially in an apartment complex with plenty of children. Obviously this isn't the kind of person anyone would want to live down the hall from.

My only concern would be that this doesn't degenerate into any sort of vigilante (i.e. violent) activity. We'd save the kids from one kind of horror, and inflict another.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, go ahead, kill him. How would that hurt the kids?

Rich Samuels said...

That's how you manufacture kids who kill.